Saturday, November 5, 2016

How this works

If you are coming from my old blog you will see that I have put a lot more effort into keeping things organized. I let the old blog die because I wanted to focus on providing the Patreons I had with content so I made the game very private to the internet. Now I want to open things up for people to get information over whats new and going on before they decide to pledge and for my current patreons to see what going on at their own digression. I want to be consistently active for my supporters but I don't want to flood the patreon feed with information instead of content. I will be posting over the games every four days minimum.
Sorry for this ugly picture, the next time I post with a plan I will be sure to have a much nicer overview of the build for that month. This is going to be a breakdown of how and what the build will consist of this month.
For the mid month build
  • Unstuck function: I will be creating a button in case your player gets stuck in a wall. This will keep you from having to restart the whole game. This will not be available for speech so I will have to focus harder on making sure there are no bugs when speaking to npcs.
  • Walking Animation: Redoing the walking animation from the ground up. I wont edit the art but I will make it more fluid so the player doesn't look like hes sliding around the whole place. I am also adding stamina and running so that will also be a new animation.
  • Red Head Animations: Polls have decided that the red head will be getting the new animation. I wont make it actual sex so it doesn't seem like a rushed situation.
  • Market center touch ups. I will be gibing the market center a face lift to make it nicer to walk around. It will not be like the bar where it added onto it, Instead its just adding detail.
  • Glory hole fix: You will be able to walk into the restaurant and buy more uses with Nawi instead of having to send her on her job the next day.
  • Skills: You will be able to keep track of your skills in the game that will start to affect how thing turn out when speaking to someone.

End month build
  • The mini game: I've been wanting to add for almost a month will be included. Will revolve around the pool looking table found at the bar.
  • The new characters: After I post the mid build I will give light to these. It will be a new recruit that you will be able to get when she finds you smart enough.
  • Madeline Fenton: I did not want to add more to my plate but I will be giving her an animation as well. Just doesn't feel right adding her in the game and not giving her a purpose.
  • Main menu: I think you know what these are.
  • Save System: If it works decently when I test it, I will add it to the game. Other wise it will be another month.


Be sure to come back and see all the news about The Eros Alliance and my new game I will unveil soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment