Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Progress so far

I've had a lot of time to work on the game theses past two weeks so I thought I would take a break form the Eros Alliance and work on the other game. I have finished almost all the things I need for the upcoming mid month build. The only things left are the skill functionality with its menu and the redheads animation. It has been decided that her name will be Emily from this day forward. I STILL have no idea what I want the animation to be!!!!!!!! Ugh.....life is hard.

Lola'sCouch is really excited about the game she is helping on so she wants to have the first build come out with at least 7 characters and about 8 rooms to travel to. She seems very eager to show the actual art but we still have no idea how we are going to get the animations to work out. Real details of the game will be up towards the end of November with an expected time of release for the first build so I though I would post one of her earliest sketches she had for one of the characters. Art is not final as she has just got her new drawing tablet in the mail. Much work to do but so much fun to be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment