Monday, November 21, 2016

I'm back

I decided to stay offline for a bit due to stress from work. The game has been fun to make and I enjoy it very much but I had an indecent in my real life job that caused me so much stress that I couldn't bring myself to post about anything.

I was still working on the game while I was gone, no time lost :). I was blamed for damaging a pallet of televisions, each over $1500, because I decided to listen to my manager when he said I should leave them next to the area where we stack pallets of water. Another forklift driver turned too quickly and drop cases of water all over the place, mainly just hitting my pallet of TVs. Instead of having the manager or the reckless driver take responsibly, I was blamed for placing the TVs there on my day off.....

I had to deal with 3 days of not knowing if I was going to keep my job but all is fine now. I decided I will get all my other stuff back in order before I post the next build. Thanks to everyone who has been sending me messages

No comments:

Post a Comment